Monday 6 February 2012

Four For February

Bit of a tongue twister for the title of todays post, sorry! Just thought that i would share with you the four key beauty products that i will be using this month to hopefully enhance my lashes, beat those eye bags, define my eyes and refine my eyebrows...

So...starting left to right

Benefit 'They're real' mascara- being a ginge without a bit of good old mascara my eyelashes are practically invisible so this is a definite daily essential. This was actaully a christmas present but I decided to hold off using it for a bit while I used up all my scraps of crappy old makeup. The brush is great and fans out your lashes whilst also creating a 'lengthened' look, however I have found that there is a tendency for clumps and when applying in a hurry this can be a real pain. But, if you have a bit more time on your hands for careful application I would definitely recommend this as it truly does make my lashes look long and thick.

Soap and Glory Kick-Ass Concealer, Three piece camoflage kit- This is a really great concealer and comes in fantastic bold packaging! Inside is an under-eye concealer (great for disguising late nights!), blemish concealer which covers up spots really well and a matt powder to keep it all in place, as well as a mirror! For me this is a great product, I have permanent eye bags at the moment which I can mask and I can also hide any random breakouts! This is definitely worth a tenner, as it includes three different beauty essentials as well as a mirror in a neat little compact!

Collection 2000 Fast Stroke eyeliner- I have had this eyeliner before and it works really well for me! I think it is easy to hold and apply and creates a smooth line allowing you to experiment with whether you want a subtle everyday look or a darker look for going out, and at £2.99 who can argue? enough said!!

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil- I bought this today and already love it! as I already mentioned my invisible eyelashes extend to my barely there brows, so I wanted to be able to create more definition without going overboard and looking like a transvestite. This pencil is perfect, I bought it in the lighter brown shade which is perfect for my colouring and makes it easier to create a subtle look. This pencil also includes a brush on the lid to tidy any unruly eyebrow action. Definitely a winner for me, looking forward to experimenting with actually having eyebrows!

Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment